Tue, Aug 15|
Less Formal. More Chill. Still Golf.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Brookfield, 1 Sand Cut Rd, Brookfield, CT 06804, USA
About the event
- Tuesdays | June 20th - August 15th
- 2-person teams
- 7 weeks of regular season with 1 week of playoffs (all teams can play for Leagues pricing during playoffs)
- $15 weekly fee per person for unlimited buckets during Leagues' play. This payment will be made at the beginning of each League night
- Weekly prizes, end-of-the-season prizes, games and much more! Plus, Golf Quest launched its food and beverage program, so there might be some tasty surprises during the season!
- Format: 9 holes of virtual scramble golf. Courses will change weekly with fun additions throughout the season. Women will play from the forward tee.
- Scoring: Handicap will be determined based on the first week, and then handicap will be set by previous two weeks scores. Ladies will play from the front tees and men will play one tee back from the front.
- Each week scoring is based off a points system: 1st place = 10 points, 2nd place = 8 points, 3rd place = 6 points, 4th place = 4 points, 5th place = 2 points.
- Playoffs: 4 teams with most points make playoffs.
- Players must be 16 or older. Teams can be co-ed. Spectators are welcome!
- Makeups are allowed with notice to the GQ team ahead of time.
- Subs are allowed with notice to the GQ team ahead of time.
- We encourage team names - so, get those creative juices flowing!
- If you are an individual looking to be paired up, or for any additional questions, please contact email@example.com
*Please note only one person from each team needs to register. Teams only have to RSVP on the June 20th event and they are locked in for the season.